Registration forms for the Academic session 2023-2024 will be available on the School Website and at School Reception from 8th August to 27th August 2022 between 10:00 am to 2:00 pm, Monday to Saturday.
||Entry Age(As on 31st March 2023)
- Pre Nursery- Direct Admission
- Nursery - Admission will be granted through Draw of lots.
- KG - Interaction based
- Grade I & II - Interaction with the Head of the Primary Wing.
- Grade III - VIII will have to sit for an entrance exam followed by an interaction with the HM
PARENT AND CHILD INTERACTION
The interaction is as pleasant and non-intimidating as we can make it. It is normally conducted by Co-coordinator, Head Mistress. We are interested in knowing about the child's/student's educational development, use of language, social skills, academic enthusiasm, and extra-curricular interests. The aim of the interaction is to find out what the student knows, understands, and enjoys.
The admissions are given as per guidelines framed by the Directorate of Education and endorsed by the Managing Committee of the school. Admissions in higher classes are open depending upon the availability of seats.
Parents can apply for admission by buying the school's Prospectus which includes the Application Form, also available Online.
- Uniforms and Books are not included in the Fee Structure.
- There will be an additional charge for excursions/school trips/ Annual Day / Sports Day, etc.
- Fee Revision: The fees will be cost-adjusted every year
- Meals are mandatory till Grade V
*Registration Alone Does Not Guarantee Admission